- DaVinci roofing tiles install faster than natural slate
- Written and video installation instructions are provided so roofing contractors should need no additional training to install DaVinci products.
- Pre-collated bundles of roofing tiles, weighing 40 pounds each, are shipped from DaVinci to increase speed of installation and ease of application.
- Substrate for DaVinci products must be a solid deck and 15/32” APA-approved plywood or 7/16” approved OSB.
- DaVinci roofing tiles should be installed with copper, stainless steel or hot-dipped galvanized nails.
Job Site Time/Labor Savings
- DaVinci products are designed to remain flexible at extreme temperatures, making it possible to install roofing tiles during all types of weather.
- DaVinci Slate installed costs are 50% less than installed quarried slate at a comparable thickness
- Factory-collated product with all sizes and colors.
- Low product waste on job site.
By completing the form we can connect you with the proper member of our team to help you with your project and answer your questions.