DaVinci Roofscapes Introduces New Roofing Colors
KANSAS CITY, KAN. - DaVinci Roofscapes® recently introduced eight new colors and eight new color blends to their impressive offering of durable polymer slate and shake roofing tiles. With the addition of these colors, the company now offers the largest roofing color selection in the industry with a total of 49 colors and 28 standard color blends.
New polymer slate colors include Medium Terracotta, Dark Terracotta, Light Clay and Dark Clay. They join the existing slate colors of Light Gray, Medium Gray, Dark Gray, Light Green, Medium Green, Dark Green, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Medium Tan, Dark Tan, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Green Stone, Dark Stone, Slate Gray, Slate Black, Light Violet, Dark Violet and Dark Amber.
New colors in the shake line include Light Chesapeake, Medium Light Chesapeake, Medium Chesapeake and Dark Chesapeake. There are 22 other available shake colors from DaVinci including Light Autumn, Medium Light Autumn, Medium Autumn, Dark Autumn, Light New Cedar, Medium Light New Cedar, Medium New Cedar, Medium Dark New Cedar, Dark New Cedar, Light Mountain, Medium Mountain, Dark Mountain, Light Tahoe, Medium Tahoe, Medium Dark Tahoe, Dark Tahoe, Light Weathered Gray, Medium Light Weathered Gray, Medium Weathered Gray, Medium Dark Weathered Gray and Dark Weathered Gray.
"It's important for homeowners to have a wide selection of colors to choose from — some with subtle shifts in color — so that they can create a look that reflects their personality and style," says Ray Rosewall, president and CEO of DaVinci Roofscapes. "Our wide variety of standard colors, and our unique ability to offer custom colors, enables people to enhance the other exterior elements of their home like siding and trim.
"One of the best aspects about offering so many colors is that cohesive blends of color can be created. While homeowners can create their own custom blends, we have packaged together some of our more popular colors to create standard blends to make it easy for homeowners, remodelers and builders to select the best roofing package for a home."
New Roofing Color Blends
DaVinci recently launched eight new color blends as a result of research and homeowner requests over the years. Together with the company's previous 20 color blend options, DaVinci now offers a total of 28 color blends in their standard offerings. The new blends include:
• Milano - Light Gray, Medium Gray, Dark Gray and Dark Purple colors in the single-width Valoré Slate and Bellaforté product lines.
• Cambridge - Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Stone and Dark Tan colors in the single-width Valoré Slate and Bellaforté product lines.
• Sedona - Medium Terracotta, Dark Terracotta, Light Clay and Dark Clay in the single-width Valoré Slate and Bellaforté product lines.
• Sabino - Dark Mountain and Medium Autumn in the single-width Valore Slate product line and Dark Mountain and Medium Autumn in the Bellaforté product line.
• Sonora - Medium Terracotta, Dark Terracotta, Light Clay and Dark Clay in the multi-width Slate product line.
• Canyon - Dark Mountain, Medium Autumn and Dark Autumn in the multi-width Slate product line.
• Harbor Gray - Light Chesapeake, Medium Light Chesapeake, Medium Chesapeake and Dark Chesapeake in the single-width Valoré Shake product line.
• Chesapeake - Light Chesapeake, Medium Light Chesapeake, Medium Chesapeake and Dark Chesapeake in the multi-width Shake and Fancy Shake product lines.
A newly-enhanced Color Designer tool on the DaVinci website (located at www.davinciroofscapes.com) offers a fast, easy way for people to view the standard color blends or create their own custom color blends using up to five of DaVinci's 49 standard colors.
"Homeowners can select from two to five colors to create their own custom blends," says Rosewall. "We deliver their roofing choices to their location collated in bundles and ready for installation."
The easy-to-navigate DaVinci website also includes technical specifications and downloadable materials for single- and multi-width slate and shake tiles, an architectural toolbox and a section on sustainability and the environment. Homeowners will find it simple to locate roofing tile options on the site and learn about the advantages of selecting the synthetic roofing that are backed by a 50-year warranty and are 100 percent recyclable.
DaVinci Roofscapes has manufactured award-winning synthetic slate and shake roofing since 1999. The polymer roofing tiles are virtually maintenance free and far more cost effective than the natural product. DaVinci leads the industry in tile thickness, the tile width variety and the greatest selection of subtle earth-toned colors. DaVinci proudly makes its products in America and is a member of the National Association of Home Builders, the Cool Roof Rating Council and the U.S. Green Building Council. For additional information call 1-800-328-4624 or visit our website.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Contact Kathy Ziprik at email@example.com or visit the Media Room www.davinciroofscapes.com and click on the Image Gallery.