A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Fancy Shake polymer cedar tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each Fancy Shake cedar tile blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Don't see a blend that matches your home? DaVinci offers a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project. Talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
Fancy Shake roofing tiles are also available EcoBlend® cool roof colors, which help reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet LEED-NC and are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
DaVinci Fancy Shake polymer roof tiles provide a more refined cedar look when compared to traditional hand-split shake. With the clean, smooth look of a machine-sawn shake, Fancy Shake is the perfect polished, alternative natural look for your home.
- Fancy Shake polymer tiles are carefully crafted using only 100% pure virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12", 7" and 5" widths…bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project
- Material displays the refined look of a machine-sawn shake
- 7/16" thickness
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid at a straight or staggered pattern
- Fancy Shake polymer cedar tiles come in EcoBlend® cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
DaVinci Fancy Shake polymer cedar tiles make installation easy—saving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With little to no upkeep and backed by DaVinci's 50-year warranty, DaVinci polymer shake tiles are the perfect fit for your home for generations to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don't worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- Approximately 1/2 the lifetime cost of natural shake
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted for both color and width, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Easy-to-install product requires no special training
- Fancy Shake polymer shake tiles will not break like natural shake tiles—eliminating material waste
A Safer & More Secure Roof
Fancy Shake polymer cedar tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact giving you a more secure home for your family and has been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Florida Building Code
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)