A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Formulated from a palette of 24 earth tones, DaVinci's multi-width composite slate tile blends offer a broad spectrum of blends to complement any home. Up to eight different tones per blend create a natural variance in color patterns, giving you a more beautiful, authentic look. Don't see a blend that matches your home? Use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Or, talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
DaVinci Slate, multi-width composite slate is carefully engineered to provide the authentic look and durability of natural slate. Our multi-width product will enhance the beauty of your home while protecting the earth's natural resources. DaVinci Slate is easy to install and costs considerably less than natural slate making it an ideal economic choice.
- DaVinci composite slate polymer tiles are carefully crafted using only virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12", 10", 9", 7" and 6" widths...bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Use our color blend tool to create your custom blend
- Composite slate crafted to display rough edges and natural stone-like surface textures for a more authentic look
- At a 1/2" tile thickness DaVinci Slate roof tiles are twice the thickness of most other synthetic slates
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci Slate composite roofing tiles come in EcoBlend® Cool Roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
DaVinci Slate multi-width tiles make installation easysaving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With little to no upkeep and backed by DaVinci's Lifetime Limited Material Warranty, DaVinci composite slate tiles are the perfect fit for your home for generations to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don't worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze/thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- Dramatic savings on the cost of installing your composite slate roof as our installed cost is 50% less than quarried slate
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted for both color and width, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Easy-to-install product requires no special training
- DaVinci composite slate tiles will not break like natural slate tiles - eliminating material waste
- Lighter than natural slate, eliminating the need for costly roof supports
Safety and Warranty
DaVinci Slate, multi-width composite roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved