Create a unique, custom-designed color and roofscape for any project. All DaVinci composite roofing products are designed to replicate natural roofing materials - but without the naturally-occurring deterioration, repair, or replacement concerns that exist in natural roofing materials.
Continuing Education for Architects and Specifiers
The DaVinci Continuing Education for Architects and Specifiers program provides two courses for earning LUs with the DaVinci Roofscapes' sponsored courses, The Design Advantages of Synthetic Roofing Solutions and The Fresh Approach to Choosing Exterior Color.
DaVinci's courses are available on AEC Daily's website. Each course is worth one HSW Learning Unit through several affiliations to satisfy professional and state licensing requirements, and are available 24/7 at no cost.
The Fresh Approach to Choosing Exterior Color learning objectives are:
- Be able to identify the five key elements that must be considered when choosing exterior colors and how they influence your color choices.
- Have a step-by-step plan for selecting colors and making color placement decisions.
- Understand the factors in choosing color for both residential and commercial buildings.
- Have strategies for helping your customers make confident color decisions.
The Design Advantages of Synthetic Roofing Solutions learning objectives are:
- List the features of virgin-engineered polymer roofing material.
- State the benefits of specifying a synthetic roofing material.
- Compare the pros and cons of traditional roofing material versus synthetic products.
- Discuss the testing methods and approvals related to roofing materials.
DaVinci Digital Architect Binder
To provide easy online access to our product information, we have developed a one-stop destination to simplify the specification process - Digital Architect Binder. Developed specifically for architects, designers, specifiers and other industry professionals involved in researching material and product options during the design process. The Digital Architect Binder includes printable specification sheets, drawings, warranty information, brochures, installation manuals and other technical data.