Cedar Shake Alternative: DaVinci’s Polymer Shake Profiles
Do you love the look of a wood shake roof? Perhaps your homeowner’s association will not allow you to use natural wood shake anymore on your roof, so you’re on the hunt for a cedar shake alternative.
You’ve come to the right place.
DaVinci Roofscapes makes synthetic shake shingles that will allow you to keep the wood shake look that you’re seeking and will also satisfy your homeowner’s associations’ need for a product that has superior performance.
Our Shake offerings are as follows:
- DaVinci Shake – DaVinci Shake is our original shake offering. Our multi-width shake (comes in 9″, 8″, 7″, 6″ and 4″ widths) is reminiscent of a premium shake shingle that has deep grained surfaces.
- DaVinci Fancy Shake – Our Fancy Shake’s appearance is one of a refined re-sawn cedar shingle.
- DaVinci Valoré Shake – Valoré is a single-width product, available in a 9″ tile width. This profile provides a more clean, simple design on your roof.
- Bellaforté Shake – Bellaforté is a single-width profile, available in a 12″ tile width. This is a revolutionary product that has a snap fit design with incredible performance features.
Performance benefits of DaVinci’s synthetic shake include:
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approval
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
We also offer our shakes in a number of color blends. But your options aren’t limited to those – we offer a number of color options.
Do you have a DaVinci Shake roof? We would love to see it! You can share photos of your roof here on our blog. Submit your DaVinci Shake photos here.