Happy 5th Anniversary to Bellaforté!
Can it really be five years since we first introduced our popular Bellaforté roofing tiles to the marketplace? Yes, it can!
During the past five years, thousands of homeowners have chosen our economical Bellaforté composite roofing products for their homes. What makes Bellaforté so popular?
- A leading edge tab that secures every tile in place to drastically improve wind performance.
- A snap-fit tile that creates a built-in rain gutter.
- Consistent single-width beauty that creates a clean, simple design.
- 12-inch wide tiles that simulate real slate and cedar shakes.
- Impressive testing achievements that qualify the tiles for Class A fire ratings, 110 MPH wind resistance and Class 4 impact resistance.
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty that brings peace-of-mind to any homeowner.
We could sing the praises of Bellaforté synthetic shingles all day … but it’s more important that you read the comments below from satisfied homeowners who now have Bellaforté Shake and Slate tiles on their own homes.
“I want everyone to reach out, touch this synthetic slate roof and see why we’re so excited. The DaVinci polymer slate looks like authentic slate but it’s completely man-made. I’m thrilled with the quality of the Bellaforté product, the custom color we selected and the Class A Fire Rating of this fake slate roof!”
“I now have a Bellaforté Slate roof that looks exactly the same as a concrete tile roof but has the highest impact resistance in the industry.”
“I struggled with my options for replacing my roof until I was shown the Bellaforté Shake. The qualities of this product are impressive, and it’s definitely the most authentic looking I’ve seen — and I’m in the building products industry!”
“Overall our roof plays a major role in the architectural style of our home. Having a new roof that we won’t have to worry about warping, mold or storm damage is terrific. I’d definitely recommend this roof to family and friends, and I believe the Bellaforté Shake is a sensible long-term investment for our home.”