Lightweight Slate Roofing by DaVinci
At DaVinci, we understand slate. We took an in-depth look at not only the texture but also the color schemes of the natural product, all before we launched our debut product – Multi-Width DaVinci Slate Tiles.
Our slate tiles are a 1/2" thick which is about twice as thick as other synthetic tiles and we offer them in color blends that mimic natural combos that have been on roofs for hundreds of years. Here is a rundown of our current slate profile offerings:
- Single-Width Valoré Slate Tiles – these tiles come in a 12" tile width. Single width shingles allow for a clean and simple roof design.
- Multi-Width DaVinci Slate Tiles – these tiles come to the job site in 12", 10", 9", 7" and 6" widths and allow for the staggered appearance of natural slates.
- Bellaforté Slate – these tiles have our interlocking design. Also single width, our Bellaforté line is 12" tiles offering a length of 15-1/2" with a very clean look.
Our slate tiles also offer the following certifications:
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved
In addition to the already existing color blends for our slate tiles, we also offer EcoBlend® Cool Roof colors as well as custom blends and custom colors for our slate products.
For more information on our slate tiles, you might enjoy reading: