Tips for Selecting a DaVinci Roof
If you’re scratching your head trying to make a decision on composite slate versus synthetic shake roofing, we can help. More specifically, Katie Thoele, our Eastern Project Specialist, can help.
On the DaVinci team since 2006, Katie’s helped hundreds of people decide on the DaVinci product best suited for their homes. Here are some of her tips. See if any of them “ring true” to your upcoming roof renovation project.
- Tip #1 – For a Colonial style home, focus on Bellaforté Slate. The simplicity of the home’s style works well with the clean, straight symmetrical lines of this synthetic slate product.
- Tip #2 – Don’t be afraid to make a switch. If you have a shake type roof, consider modernizing your home exterior with a simulated slate roof. If you have heavy real slate on your home, a composite shake roof can completely change the look of the home exterior.
- Tip #3 – If you have something like a Cape Cod style home, choose Single-Width Shake. Usually characterized by real cedar shake roofs (and even siding) the imitation shake product holds up longer and stronger than real cedar. And yes, it can be used for siding too!
- Tip #4 – Save money with Bellaforté products. You get all the same details as with our other products (for example, Class A fire rating and Class 4 impact rating) but with a more economically-priced roofing tile.
- Tip #5 – Get peace-of-mind when investing in a DaVinci roof. The synthetic roofing product performs exceptionally well in unique weather conditions, such as hail and high winds. And the Lifetime Limited Materials Warranty means this is the last roof you’ll ever have to purchase.
“Whether you’re looking for a single- or multiple-width profile, or a straight or staggered course, DaVinci has the options to fit your project and your budget,” says Theole. “The common denominator is that every one of our product lines are made to last, to withstand storms and to hold their beauty for decades to come.
“The other common factor is that all of us in customer service are here to help. Whether a homeowner has a color question or a performance question, you can count on us for speedy assistance.”
Contact Katie and the DaVinci customer service team at 800-328-4624.