A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Bellaforté roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic slate colors. Each Bellaforté blend is formulated from different slate tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Bellaforté utilizes our proprietary VariBlend® technology to form varying shades from tile to tile creating an infinite number of color shades. Don't see a blend that matches your home? Use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Or, talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
Bellaforté Shake roofing tiles are a durable and low maintenance way to achieve a natural hand-split cedar shake look with slanted sawn edges and staggered lengths. The systems patented design features lead to exceptional design and testing standards.
- Leading edge tab secures every tile to drastically improve wind performance
- Snap-fit tile creates built-in rain gutter
- Reduces material needed, shrinking the carbon footprint and delivers outstanding value
- Available in 12" tile width with multiple profiles to simulate a multi-width, staggered rough hewn wood shake
- At a 1" average tile thickness Bellaforté Shake roofing tiles are reminiscent of jumbo shakes
- Bellaforté Shake roofing tiles are available in EcoBlend® cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
Bellaforté Shake roofing tiles make installation easy - saving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With the Bellaforté self-aligning ledge you can reduce installation time and assure consistent installation. Bellaforté roofing tiles offer property owners the same quality, value and Lifetime Limited Material Warranty they have come to expect from DaVinci Roofscapes - giving you a durable, beautiful asset for years to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don't worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze/thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- The self aligning roof tiles enable fast installation and precise placement
- Bellaforté Shake roofing tiles will not break like natural shake tiles - eliminating material waste
- Bellaforté composite roofing materials have 100 tiles per square
Safety and Warranty
Bellaforté Shake, polymer roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals (pending)
- ICC-ES (pending)
- Texas Department of Insurance (pending)