Hand-Split Shake Siding
The anticipation is over—DaVinci now offers Hand-Split Siding. Give your home the beauty of real cedar siding without ongoing maintenance.
What’s Behind the Beauty is Genius
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding ensures that your home can withstand whatever elements test its durability and beauty. Every region of North America presents challenges—Mother Nature’s fury is universal. With the damaging effects of sun, hail, gale-force winds, and freeze and thaw cycles, the siding of your home goes through a high amount of strain. The real genius of DaVinci lies in its ability to provide lasting beauty and be a constant source of pride. Our finished, individually-applied tiles endure exquisitely in any climate. Our roofing materials have been tested and trusted for years—and now you can give the rest of your home the same long-lasting elegance.
- Available in 8″ and 10″ widths
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- 18″ tall
- The 10″ pieces have a simulated keyway to give the look of 4″ and 6″ shakes to create a multi-width appearance.
- Finished look creates appearance of 4″, 6″, 8″, and 10″ shakes
- Can be installed at 6″, 7″ or 8″ exposure
- Thick construction, deep grooves and realistic grain patterns combine to create dramatic shadows and visual richness.
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
Artistry and Genius on Your Side
DaVinci’s Hand-Split Siding provides the craftsmanship and authenticity of natural, hand-split cedar with the advantages of color stability and a lifetime warranty. Our versatile design guarantees you can meet your vision. As our name implies, our ability to blend colors and create drama is unparalleled.
The Bold Nature Crafted Collection™ captures the look of a moment and retains it for decades. Our advanced technology has simulated the warmth and softness of a patina previously only created by time and exposure to the elements.
The Color You Love, for a Lifetime
DaVinci tiles are made of virgin resins fortified with state-of-the-art UV stabilizers. The color you pick is the color you keep.
We’re ready to help
Contact our Project Specialist to learn more about DaVinci products and color options.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
DaVinci products meet or exceed building industry standards. If you have questions or require further information, please visit the document center or contact our sales associates for any additional help.
|widths||8″, 10″||thickness at butt||5/8″|
|length||18″||thickness at tip||1/4″|
|pieces / bundle||20|
|lineal ft / bundle||20|
|pieces / lineal ft||1|
|Max. Exposure||Bundles / Square||Shingles / Square||Weight / Square|
Testing & Building Code Approvals
- ASTM D7254 – Standard Specification for Siding
- ICC-ES ESR-4418
- WUI 8140
Additional Third Party Building Code & Testing Underway
- Hand-Split Shake Siding Installation Guide
- Hand-Split Shake Siding Installation Guide (Quebec French)
- Hand-Split Shake Siding Installation Guide (Spanish)
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Product Overview
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - General Requirements
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Clearances
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Blocked Penetrations
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Cutting
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Starter Tile
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Fastening
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Layout and Staging
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - First Course
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Openings
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Reveals and Sub Courses
DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding - Trim