Inspire tiles are proudly manufactured in Michigan.
This lightweight single-width shingle replicates the classic look of weathered slate using cutting-edge, environmentally conscious material technology.
The Best of What’s Old and New
Inspire® Slate by DaVinci makes it easy for homeowners to recreate the look of historic residences. Modeled from natural slate using advanced resins, these tiles offer fine detailing down to the textured surface and deckled edge. Just as impressive, Inspire Slate delivers an unmatched combination of beautiful appearance and long-lasting protection in a surprisingly thin package.
- 12” single-width tiles
- 1/4” tile thickness
- 6” to 7.5” exposure
- Designed for easy installation
- Resistant to mold, algae, fire, pests, impact, and salt air
- Does not chip or crack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 20 colors/color blends
A Color to Complement Any Home
Inspire Slate by DaVinci offers the best of time-honored design in a range of attractive colors that expands even on Mother Nature—so it can serve as the perfect cap to any home, combining lifelike appearance with enduring performance.
Premium Cool Roof Colors
Inspire Slate delivers this respectful take on tradition with a decidedly modern twist, thanks to our wide array of Cool Roof Colors that can reduce your home’s carbon footprint and energy consumption by as much as 15 percent, as rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council. This innovative color technology more effectively reflects the sun’s energy—keeping your home cooler and reducing the need for air conditioning. Learn more about ratings and compliance.
Premium Color Blends
If you can imagine the perfect color for you roof, DaVinci can help you bring it to life. Start with our premium color blends, which add extra richness and a subtle, natural-looking color range to the tiles. Or combine up to five colors to create your own unique mixture perfectly matched to your home’s style.
Look for the Cool Roof symbol for options that can increase energy efficiency in your home.
We’re ready to help
Contact our Project Specialist to learn more about DaVinci products and color options.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
CAMBERED & CONTOURED FOR UNMOVING PERFORMANCE
Inspire Slate features a Dual-Axis InFlex Cambered profile that helps it more than hold its own against the wind. The slightly curved shape along both the X and Y axes offers superior uplift protection in both directions.
DaVinci products meet or exceed building industry standards. If you have questions or require further information, please visit the document center or contact our sales associates for any additional help.
|thickness at butt
|thickness at tip
|Hinged Hip & Ridge
TESTING PERFORMED RESULTS FOR
- Fire Rating In accordance with UL790 / ASTM E108 Class A* or Class C Fire Rated System. (Depending on system)
- Hail Rating In accordance with UL2218 Class 4
- Accelerated Ultra Violet Exposure In accordance with ASTM G154 Xenon Arc Chamber 9,500+ hours Tile exhibited virtually no fade and with no trace of cracking, spalling or deformation.
- Wind Driven Rain / Wind Uplift In accordance TAS 100-95; UL 580 Up to 110 mph. No tiles blew off, tore or blew upward.
- Freeze-Thaw Cycle In accordance with ASTM C666/C666M No signs of damage or cracking after 300+ cycles.
- Water Absorption In accordance with ASTM C272 No appreciable weight gain.
- Water Permeation In accordance with ASTM E96/E96M Tile shown to be impermeable per ASTM test methods.
- Approvals: Florida Building Code Org. FL#7409, FL#16269, FL#16856; Texas Department of Insurance RC-404; CCRR-0188, Miami-Dade Approved
- Inspire Classic Slate CCRR-0217
Made for Quick and Easy Installation
Single-width Inspire Slate tiles are standardized, thin and lightweight. They arrive at the job site in pre-sorted bundles for smooth handling and installation, and cut easily with an everyday utility knife. To avoid cracking or webbing when fastening pneumatically, it’s recommended that the ambient temperature not be lower than 45°F; hand nailing is required between 32°F and 45°F.