The craftsmanship and authenticity of natural, hand-split cedar shake with the advantages of color stability and a lifetime warranty.
DaVinci Just Made a Great Thing Greater
With the DaVinci reputation of durability and effortless upkeep, our Select Shake tiles imitate authentic cedar shake better than any product on the market. DaVinci Select Shake molds are taken from real wood profiles, making them perfect for projects where a traditional cedar look is desired. DaVinci doesn’t stop at beauty—the product design of our Select Shake allows for faster installation and will withstand whatever Mother Nature brings to the exterior of your home. When you’re looking for the beauty of real cedar shake with the lasting elegance of DaVinci, our Select Shake has your home covered.
- Available in 8″ and 10” widths
- The 10″ pieces have a simulated keyway to give the look of 4″ and 6″ shakes to create a multi-width appearance.
- Finished look creates appearance of 4″, 6″, 8″, and 10″ shakes
- 5/8″ tile thickness
- DaVinci Select Shake is created from authentic wood profiles, making it the most realistic roofing product on the market.
- Can be installed at 9” or 10” exposure
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
DaVinci composite shake roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each DaVinci Select Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings.
The Bold Nature Crafted Collection™ captures the look of a moment and retains it for decades. Our advanced technology has simulated the warmth and softness of a patina previously only created by time and exposure to the elements.
Nobody offers more options for your home than DaVinci. Whether you’re looking for a single color or one of our expertly-crafted color blends, DaVinci Select Shake will bring your aesthetic vision to life. See your color options come to life by using our color visualizer.
Cool Roof colors are available in Mountain, Tahoe, and Weathered Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the Title 24 requirements for California residents. Learn more about ratings and compliance.
Look for the Cool Roof symbol for options that can increase energy efficiency in your home.
We’re ready to help
Contact our Project Specialist to learn more about DaVinci products and color options.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
DaVinci products meet or exceed building industry standards. If you have questions or require further information, please visit the document center or contact our sales associates for any additional help.
|widths||8″, 10″||thickness at butt||5/8″|
|length||22″||thickness at tip||1/4″|
|6″ HIP & RIDGE
(FOR RIDGE VENTS ONLY)
|One-Piece Hip & Ridge||12″ Starter|
|pieces / bundle||20||10||20|
|linear ft / bundle||8.33*||8.33*||20|
|pieces / linear ft||2.40*||2.40*||1|
|* At recommended 10″ exposure **At recommended 12″ exposure|
FIELD SHINGLES PER ROOFING SQUARE
|Coursing||Roof Pitch||Max. Exposure||Bundles / Square||Shingles / Square||Weight / Square|
|Straight||3:12 or greater||10″||7||154||284 lbs|
|Straight||3:12 or greater||9″||7.8||171||315 lbs|
|Note 1: All calculations are based on using the recommended 3/8″ gap between shingles.
Note 2: Felt interlay is suggested on any pitch and required on pitches less than 6″ in 12″
Testing & Building Code Approvals
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A (Fire Classification Requirements)
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone: TAS 125, up to 180mph
- ICC-ES ESR-2119
- Miami-Dade County, FL NOA #19-0506.01
- CA Title 24
- Texas Dept. of Insurance
- CCMC 14094-R
- WUI 4175
- LEED Contribution