A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
DaVincicompositeshaketilesareavailableinafullspectrumofauthenticcedarcolors. Each DaVinci Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with their surroundings. Don't see a blend that matches your home? Use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Or, talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
DaVinci Shake, multi-width composite shake roofing tiles are reminiscent of the texture of natural cedar shake with displays of deep-grained surface that reflect the natural textures and the look of "premium shake." Our multi-width product will enhance the beauty of your home while protecting the earth's natural resources. DaVinci Shake is easy to install and can cost considerably less than natural cedar shake making it an ideal economic choice.
- DaVinci hand-split composite shake roofing tiles are carefully crafted using only virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 9", 8", 7", 6" and 4" widths…bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Use our color blend tool to create your custom blend
- Features both wavy and straight grains throughout the blend for a more authentic look
- 5/8" profile deepens shadow lines
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci Shake composite roofing tiles are available in EcoBlend® cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
DaVinci multi-width composite shake roofing tiles make installation easy—saving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With little to no upkeep and backed by DaVinci's 50-year limited warranty, DaVinci composite cedar shake tiles are the perfect fit for your home for generations to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don't worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze/thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- Approximately 1/2 the lifetime cost of natural shake
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted for both color and width, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Easy-to-install product requires no special training
- DaVinci Multi-Width Shake tiles will not break like natural shake tiles—eliminating material waste
Safety and Warranty
DaVinci Shake, multi-width composite roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approval
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved