A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
DaVinci Shake synthetic tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic cedar colors. Each DaVinci Shake blend is formulated from different wood tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Our single-width products utilizes our proprietary VariBlend® technology to form varying shades from tile to tile creating an infinite number of color shades. Don't see a blend that matches your home? Use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Or, talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
Our shake roofing tiles embrace the art and science of roofing to offer you exceptional aesthetics and performance without destroying your budget. DaVinci synthetic cedar shake tiles resemble the hand-split shake tile found on upscale residences throughout the world, but requires none of the maintenance.
- Single-width synthetic shake roofing tiles are crafted using only virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 9" tile width
- 5/8" profile deepens shadow lines
- A consistent single-width provides the beauty of a clean, simple design
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Use our color tool to create your custom blend
- Single-Width Shake roofing tiles are available in EcoBlend® cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
DaVinci Shake synthetic roofing tiles make installation easy—saving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With little to no upkeep and backed by DaVinci’s Lifetime Limited Material Warranty, our shake tiles are the perfect fit for your home for generations to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don’t worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze/thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- Approximately 1/2 the lifetime cost of natural shake
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted for color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Easy-to-install product requires no special training
- DaVinci synthetic shake tiles will not break like natural shake tiles—eliminating material waste
Safety and Warranty
DaVinci Shake composite roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approval
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved