If you’ve reviewed all the product and installation information on the DaVinci Roofscapes website and still need more assistance, we can help. You can arrange for a live video call with a technical service representative to discuss specific questions you have on a project or ask to learn more about a DaVinci product line. Submit this questionnaire to get scheduled for your call!
Any contractor, roofer, architect or building industry professional with questions on DaVinci products may request a session.
Your session will be between 30 and 60 minutes long.
Quite simply, we want to assure successful installations of our products on residential and commercial projects. This is a win-win for everyone. It’s important to you and to us that projects with our products on them look their best … and we’re here to help you achieve that goal.
Eric Salvesen, Senior Technical Service Representative with DaVinci Roofscapes will lead your session. For more than seven years Eric has helped contractors throughout the U.S. and Canada with their residential and commercial projects. His vast hands-on experiences and industry knowledge will help you and your team with your DaVinci installation.
- Access to GoToMeeting via a mobile devise, laptop or personal computer.
- If you have blueprints or an Eagleview/Hover type of report related to a specific project you’d like to discuss, we’ll ask you to send a copy in advance to DaVinci so we can review it.
- If you wish to discuss a specific project, it will be helpful to have your order information to share before the call. Photography of the job site and/or specific concern areas of the installation may also be requested.
- Fill out and send in the form on this page to request a session. We’ll get back to you within two business days (or sooner) to set up the session.
- We understand your needs are timely. Our goal is to set up your session as quickly as possible.