Autumn is Just Around the Corner… Is Your Roof Ready?
If you are home or building owner, then you know how important it is to keep up with the maintenance of your property, especially your roof.
Here are some things to add to your to do list this Fall:
- Roof Repairs – check your roof for needed repairs before cold weather sets in. Check flashings and make sure that they are in good shape and that any sealants are still doing their job.
- Gutters – an important part of not having leaks inside your home is to make sure your gutters are cleaned out so that water can move freely off your roof and onto the ground. It's not a lot of fun to try to get ice and snow out of gutters, along with leaves and debris, when it's freezing outside.
- Roof Debris – removing sticks, leaves, branches out of valleys or behind chimneys and skylights is also very important.
You might enjoy reading more about this topic. Here are links to similar articles here on our blog:
- Severe Weather Season is Starting… Is Your Roof Ready?
- Winter Weather Weary Roof
- Common Winter Weather Roof Woes
Do you have a DaVinci roof? What is on your "To Do" list when it comes to Autumn cleanup? What all do you try to get knocked out before winter settles in?