Checking Out Roofer References
It can often be time-consuming, and sometimes even a bit awkward, but checking on references for roofing installers is a key element to selecting the best person to do work on your home.
After you’ve done your research and narrowed your choices down to several contractors, don’t be afraid to connect with every reference on the potential installer’s list. Past customer experiences that you learn about can be very beneficial in helping you decide on which roofer is the best to install your polymer shake or slate roofing tiles.
The experts at DaVinci Roofscapes recommend you have a list of questions handy to ask reference referrals. This makes it easier for you to cover key topics that are important to helping you decide on which contractor to hire. Consider asking these questions as you select the right roofer to install your eco friendly roof:
- Did the installer and his workers show up on time?
- Did the installation crew keep the jobsite clean?
- Did the crew remove all trash in a timely manner?
- Would you recommend this installer to family members?
- What made you happiest about using this installer?
- What made you unhappy about using this installer?
- Was your project completed in the timeframe quoted?
- Did the installation crew respect your home and your property?
- Were you satisfied with the completed work?
- Were there any unexpected costs? If so, what were they?
- Would you personally use this installer again?
- What one thing would you change about this roofing experience if you could to make it easier on yourself?
- Can I visit your home to see the completed job?