DaVinci has been the leader in composite roofing for nearly two decades. You won't find a more realistic or better-performing roofing product anywhere.
Get the look youve always dreamed of & DaVinci was made for your home. We want to help you be absolutely sure that your DaVinci roof is exactly what you envisioned.
From education programs to installations details, we specialize in supporting you in creating projects that make you look good.
Experienced DaVinci representatives are available to assist with product or color selection, finding a contractor or project timing & we're here to help.
October 5th is National Do Something Nice Day. It serves as a reminder to us all, as it is easy to get caught up with hectic schedules and fast paced lifestyles, to stop for a moment and do something nice. Most of us are nice everyday so today get a little creative and do something extra nice. You never know what a big impact a small act can have in someone’s life.
But why limit your thinking to just someone when you could also include something as important as your home to be nice to. Doing something nice for your home is also doing something nice for you and your family. These are five nice things you can do:
1. Choose the right roof. Your roof places a major role in the overall appearance of you home. The right roof not only protects your home but also adds to its style. If you need help on selecting the perfect product and color we are here to help you find the right roof for your home.
2. Update the front door. A door of a different color or replacing it with a style can go a long way in improving the look of your home. Match the door to the architectural style of your home. Then give it personality by selecting a color that blends with the overall looks but pops as a focal point for the front of your home.
3. Give you entrance special treatment. Place flowers or furnishing near your entrance so that it says, “welcome” to your guest before they even enter your home.
4. Add lighting or update your light fixture. Again find fixtures that match your home’s style. By lightening up your exterior you make your home more inviting and safe plus you accentuate the architecture and give your home more dimension at night.
5. Improve the look of your garage doors. In most cases I recommend painting the garage doors to match the main color of the house rather than the accent color to help them blend in rather than overwhelm the front of a home. Investing in updated doors can do wonders for a home with a garage that is a big part of what you see.
For even more ideas see my 20 Sure Fire Ways To Create Curb Appeal infographic and guide for you to download.
Also grab your free copy of FRESH Home Exterior Colors: 5 Steps for Finding the Perfect Hues for Your Home. It will walk you through how to “Do Something Nice (For Your Home)!” today and everyday!
Tell us about your new masterpiece and your DaVinci Experience.