DaVinci has been the leader in composite roofing for nearly two decades. You won't find a more realistic or better-performing roofing product anywhere.
Get the look you’ve always dreamed of … DaVinci was made for your home. We want to help you be absolutely sure that your DaVinci roof is exactly what you envisioned.
From education programs to installations details, we specialize in supporting you in creating projects that make you look good.
Experienced DaVinci representatives are available to assist with product or color selection, finding a contractor or project timing … we're here to help.
The color of your roof is important to the overall appearance of your home. Choosing the best color for your lightweight roofing system will help ensure that your home exterior has a look that you will love for many years to come. You will want to choose a color that best suits your home's style and materials as well as work in the climate and environment where you live. Here are seven examples that show when brown is the best color for your roof.
1. Your home is set within a wooded area or mountainous landscape.
DaVinci Roofscapes Shake
2. The stone on your home's exterior is predominately brown or has a brown colorcast.
3. The brick on your home is brown or has a brown colorcast.
4. Your long-lasting window frames are in a brown tone.
5. Your home is constructed of reclaimed natural materials since the majority of these have a warm patina.
6. Brown best complements the colors and materials of you home.
7. Your home is a full or partial log home.
You may read advice or even dictates that say black or gray is the best color for a roof but as you can see by these examples how a beautiful brown roof can be.
Tell us about your new masterpiece and your DaVinci Experience.