Bellaforté puts the look of slate within reach with premium aesthetics and performance that asphalt shingles can only dream about.
What’s Behind the Beauty is Genius
Designed to reduce material costs, the look of slate may be more attainable than you think with Bellaforté.
Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
- 12″ tile width
- 1/2″ tile thickness
- 12” exposure
- Leading edge tab secures every tile to drastically improve wind performance
- Interlocking tile creates built-in rain gutter
- Its innovative design requires less overlap (reducing waste and cost), making it a stylish upgrade that won’t bust the budget.
- Modeled from actual slate for natural, non-repeating beauty
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
DaVinci composite slate roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic slate colors. Each slate blend is formulated from different slate tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Nobody offers you more color options than DaVinci—your only limitation is your imagination. Whether you’re selecting a single color or creating a custom blend or color, we’ve got you covered. See your color options come to life by using our color visualizer.
Cool Roof colors are available in Brownstone, Castle Gray, and Slate Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the Title 24 requirements for California residents. Learn more about ratings and compliance.
Look for the Cool Roof symbol for options that can increase energy efficiency in your home.
We’re ready to help
Contact our Project Specialist to learn more about DaVinci products and color options.
* Colors are as accurate as technology allows. Please make final selection from actual shingles
DaVinci products meet or exceed building industry standards. If you have questions or require further information, please visit the document center or contact our sales associates for any additional help.
|widths||12″||thickness at butt||1/2″|
|length||15-1/2″||thickness at tip||3/8″|
|One-Piece Hip & Ridge||Rake||12″ Starter||Transition Piece|
|pieces / bundle||10||20||20||10|
|linear ft / bundle||10||20||20||10|
|pieces / linear ft||1||1||1||1|
FIELD SHINGLES PER ROOFING SQUARE
|Coursing||Roof Pitch||Max. Exposure||Bundles / Square||Shingles / Square||Weight / Square|
|Straight||4″ in 12″ or greater||12″||10||100||158 lbs|
Testing & Building Code Approvals
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A (Fire Classification Requirements)
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone: TAS 125, up to 180mph
- ICC-ES ESR-2119
- Miami-Dade County, FL NOA #15-0812.22
- CA Title 24
- Texas Dept. of Insurance
- CCMC 14094-R
- WUI 4175
- LEED Contribution
Designed with Contractors in Mind
DaVinci products and roofing systems are designed with contractors in mind. DaVinci composite roofing materials are normally delivered to the job site in pre-sorted bundles (by size and color) for ease in handling and installation. DaVinci roofing materials can be installed at temperatures below 45° Fahrenheit (7° Celsius) and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Material Warranty.
- Bellaforté Slate Installation Guide
- Bellaforté Slate Installation Guide (Quebec French)
- Bellaforté Slate Installation Guide (Spanish)
- Additional Tips