The DaVinci Continuing Education for Architects and Specifiers program provides two courses for earning LUs with the DaVinci Roofscapes’ sponsored courses, The Design Advantages of Synthetic Roofing Solutions and The Fresh Approach to Choosing Exterior Color. DaVinci’s courses are available on AEC Daily’s website. Each course is worth one HSW Learning Unit through several affiliations to satisfy professional and state licensing requirements, and are available 24/7 at no cost.
- Be able to identify the five key elements that must be considered when choosing exterior colors and how they influence your color choices.
- Have a step-by-step plan for selecting colors and making color placement decisions.
- Understand the factors in choosing color for both residential and commercial buildings.
- Have strategies for helping your customers make confident color decisions.
- List the features of virgin-engineered composite roofing material.
- State the benefits of specifying a synthetic roofing material.
- Compare the pros and cons of traditional roofing material versus synthetic products.
- Discuss the testing methods and approvals related to roofing materials.