The cost of DaVinci roof systems is no secret, however, there are several factors involved in the total cost of a roof installation. When quoting a DaVinci slate or shake roof the following items need to be considered.
The Complete Package
- Product: Multi-Width Slate, Single-Width Slate, Bellaforté Slate, Multi-Width Shake, Single-Width Shake, Bellaforté Shake, or Fancy Shake
- Material List: Multi-Width Slate, Single-Width Slate, Multi-Width Shake, Single-Width Shake, Fancy Shake, Bellaforté Slate or Bellaforté Shake
- Ice & Water Shield
- Underlayment: Consider fire rating to achieve Class A or Class C
- Nails: Nails per roofing sq. required for each DaVinci product.
- Metal: Drip Edge – Gable ends and Eaves and/or Overhanging Valley and Flashing
- Copper, Aluminum, or Clad Steel
- Snow guards
*See installation instructions for installation requirements.
For a finished look and a lifetime of performance, DaVinci makes a full offering of specialized accessory pieces in every standard color we offer.
Hip & Ridge Tiles
Hip & Ridge Tiles
Bellaforte Rake Tiles
DaVinci can create a custom engineered package for any turret. You provide us with four dimensions for the turret and DaVinci Roofscapes will create a custom engineered Turret Package just for you. All we need is the distance from the peak of the turret to the edge of the drip cap, the turret pitch, turret cap length and coursing exposure. Using those dimensions DaVinci will figure out the rest and deliver it to you ready to install. Your turret package will include starter tiles, and numbered field bundles that are custom engineered for each course.
Installing the tiles straight or staggered is a personal choice. Although budget and architectural style will enter into the equation, personal preference is typically the final determining factor. DaVinci Multi-Width and Single-Width tiles, you have the greatest ability to vary tile placement.
Multi-Width and Single-Width Slate: 6″, 7″, 7½” or 8″ exposure
Multi-Width, Single-Width, and Select Shake: 9″ or 10″ exposure
Bellaforté Slate and Shake: 12″ exposure
Hand-Split Shake Siding: 6″, 7″, or 8″ exposure