A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Formulated from a palette of 23 earth tones, DaVinci's multi-width composite slate tile blends offer a broad spectrum of blends to complement any home. Up to eight different tones per blend create a natural variance in color patterns, giving you a more beautiful, authentic look. Don't see a blend that matches your home? DaVinci offers a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project. Talk to our Project Specialist to learn more about custom colors and blends.
DaVinci Slate composite tiles are also available EcoBlend® cool roof colors, which help reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet LEED-NC and are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Use our color blend tool to create your custom blend
DaVinci Slate, multi-width composite slate is carefully engineered to provide the authentic look and durability of natural slate. Our multi-width product will enhance the beauty of your home while protecting the earth's natural resources. DaVinci Slate is easy to install and costs considerably less than natural slate making it an ideal economic choice.
- DaVinci composite slate polymer tiles are carefully crafted using only 100% pure virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12", 10", 9", 7" and 6" widths...bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project. Use our color blend tool to create your custom blend
- Composite slate crafted to display rough edges and natural stone-like surface textures for a more authentic look
- At a 1/2" tile thickness DaVinci Slate roof tiles are twice the thickness of most other synthetic slates
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci Slate composite roofing tiles come in EcoBlend® Cool Roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Low Maintenance & Easy Installation
DaVinci Slate multi-width tiles make installation easysaving materials and cutting down on installation costs. With little to no upkeep and backed by DaVinci's 50-year warranty, DaVinci composite slate tiles are the perfect fit for your home for generations to come.
- With a non-porous material, you don't worry about your tiles absorbing water which can lead to freeze thaw issues
- Virgin polymers are used to assure product consistency and longevity in the roofing tiles, embedded with state-of-the-art UV and color stabilizers for color fade resistance
- Resists curling, cracking, fading, mold, algae, fungus and insects
- Dramatic savings on the cost of installing your composite slate roof as our installed cost is 50% less than quarried slate
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted for both color and width, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
- Easy-to-install product requires no special training
- DaVinci composite slate tiles will not break like natural slate tiles - eliminating material waste
- Lighter than natural slate, eliminating the need for costly roof supports
A Safer & More Secure Roof
DaVinci Slate, multi-width composite tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact giving you a more secure home for your family and has been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D 3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- 50-year limited warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved