DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor 2023 Project of the Year Awards
From coast to coast, the 2023 DaVinci® Masterpiece Contractor Project of the Year winners stretch from Oregon to Florida to New Jersey … with stops in between in Colorado, Oklahoma, Connecticut and New York.
These six residential projects and one commercial project all meet the high criteria for excellence in installation work with DaVinci products. Each one has outstanding visual impact. And, most importantly, the DaVinci composite tiles installed on these homes and office park transformed the look of these projects. Congratulations to our seven DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor winners!
Residential Project Top Honors
- Apex Home Solutions based in Oregon City, Oregon, added both DaVinci Select Shake roofing and DaVinci Hand-Split Shake Siding to an oceanfront home. The Aged Cedar products replicate real cedar shake, creating a maintenance-free exterior for the homeowner.
- FL Specialty Roofing from Altamonte Springs, Florida, restored a complex custom home roof with DaVinci Multi-Width Slate in a staggered application. The European blend replaced traditional slate tiles on the roof and turret, creating an impact-resistant fortress against future storms.
- Gunner Roofing of Stamford, Connecticut, re-roofed a Prairie-style home with more than 100 roof lines using DaVinci Single-Width Slate. The “village” design of the jaw-dropping home was covered in Slate Gray composite slate tiles and copper accents.
- J. Salvatore & Sons, Inc. based in Yonkers, New York, installed a DaVinci Single-Width Slate roof in Smokey Gray on a new $15.9 million property by Greenwich Custom Homes. The roof covers 13,000 sq. feet of space on the impressive Georgian colonial home.
- Strober Roofing and Maintenance of Flemington, New Jersey, replaced the roofing on a sprawling home in Annandale, N.J. with an authentic-looking DaVinci Multi-Width Shake roofing tile in Black Oak.
- Umbrella Roofing, Inc. headquartered in Basalt, Colorado, replaced a real cedar roof with a DaVinci Multi-Width Shake roof in Black Oak. When insurance requirements and the age of the original cedar roof demanded a new roof be added, homeowners relied on Class A-rated DaVinci products to solve their problems.
Commercial Project Top Honors
- Champion Roofing, LLC located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, replaced the failing shingles on the expansive Gaillardia Office Park in Oklahoma City with DaVinci Single-Width Slate in Smokey Gray. The intricate project includes several buildings in the complex.
We thank everyone who entered this year’s Project of the Year competition. The quality of completed projects was amazing, and judging decisions were difficult. We appreciate DMC members sharing their work with us.